Sunday, August 26, 2012

ChifFUN!


I wasn't much of a skirt-kinda-girl.  Reason being, it was always hard to find long skirts that cover my ankles (a problem I also have with pants) and when I do wear skirts or dresses a I always manage to trip. llol. Ah...confession of a tall clumsy girl. That will soon change. I found these amazing beautiful long chiffon skirts, and when I wear them I must admit I do feel like a princess. So I wanted every girl to experience that and made these beautiful long 35inch to 39inch chiffon skirts available on my blog! Click here -> Chiffon Skirts

1 comment:

  1. Salam Sister,

    I was just wondering if you can make the skirts longer? I'm 5'9 and I think 39' is a little short, I was thinking more of 42'? But mashAllah you're doing a great job with them! They look great! :)

    Best Wishes,
    HijabiApproved.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete